This week did not go as well as far as calorie intake and weight gain. We started a new medication, and we have noticed a drastic change in his eating habits as well as his behavior; sleeping, playtime, and general attitude. I hope that these side effects are short lived. We just increased to the theraputic dosage today, so after a week at this level, if his seizures are not improved then we will be dropping this med. If his seizures are improved, we will be reluctant to drop this medication, even with the side effects. However, if the side effects continue to be this severe, we may have to get rid of it anyway. We will see what the neurologist says next Monday/Tuesday after our trial week is up.
Calorie Intake:
Jan 26: 955 calories
Jan 27: 1148 calories
Jan 28: 1340 calories
Jan 29: 1460 calories
Jan 30: 1140 calories
Jan 31: 1375 calories
Feb 1: 1143 calories
Weekly Average: 1223 calories/day
We fell a little short (about 100 calories), but it is still better than we were doing 2 months ago!
Lincoln's Weight: 29lbs 14oz
He maybe lost a couple of ounces this past week, or stayed about the same. I estimated him to be about 30lbs last week, but we were having difficulty getting a good measurement due to the wiggles. But, we have a new technique for weighing Lincoln that seems pretty accurate. Hopefully we will be getting pretty good readings from now on!
My weight: +31lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight.
I actually lost some weight according to last week's OB appt. I was down 2lbs! I am pretty certain that I am back up at least one of those pounds now though. :)
June's weight: Estimated to be around 4 lbs! Yay! Grow baby grow!! :)
09/07/26
3 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment