Well this week went much better than last week because he isn't sick or throwing up his solid foods anymore. For some reason he is still refusing bottles, so we have to trick him into drinking them as he is falling asleep. If he wakes up enough to know what is going on, he usually gets very upset and it ruins naptime, so we have to be very sneaky! But I am hoping that eventually he will start drinking milk from the sippy cup or straw. Right now he will only drink water from a sippy, and soda pop from a straw. Goofy little boy. ;)
Feb 16: 1353 cal
Feb 17: 1030 cal
Feb 18: 1016 cal
Feb 19: 1461 cal
Feb 20: 1080 cal
Feb 21: 1465 cal
Feb 22: 1160 cal
Average for the week: 1224 calories/day
Lincoln's weight: 29lbs 5oz! So much improved from his weight at the doctor's office 1.5 weeks ago where he was 28.5lbs.
My weight: +42 lbs. Well, I guess my prediction was off. I am now thinking that I might end up closer to 45-50lbs up for this pregnancy. Oh well. It will all come off eventually...
June's weight: Should be around 5.5lbs this week!
OTHER NEWS
At my appointment today we discovered that I am now 1cm dilated! This is pretty exciting, but also scary, because she is still breech. So, if I were to go into labor before she flips or before the doctor gets a chance to flip her...it is automatic c-section. I know that a c-section isn't the end of the world, but it would certainly be ideal to be able to deliver in the normal fashion. A c-section would require a 4 day hospital stay, and some serious lifting restrictions once I were to return home. This would be a much bigger immediate impact on Lincoln than I would like. But I guess we will just see how it goes. Baby sister might like to make a big impression on the family right from the start...
Right now we are looking at 37-38ish weeks to attempt an external cephalic version (ECV), and our doctor likes to perform the c-section that same day if the ECV fails. I am still hopeful that she will flip on her own before then...
07/26/26
13 hours ago






No comments:
Post a Comment