Doorway out of the room on the left, closet (stocked full of diapers) on the right. Ren. faire paraphernalia on the dividing wall in the center of the picture.
More closet & closet doors loaded with stuffed animals. Yes, I have always had a weakness for stuffed animals. I used to have over 200 while gorwing up, and I have a hard time passing them up in stores now that I have a kid(s). Even though Lincoln has only ever shown interest in a couple of them. Sigh.
Above the closet are the wall letters that I made for Lincoln the week before he wass born. It is made out of leftover fabric from the friends & family quilt everyone helped us to make. Right now that quilt is being stored until we get Lincoln his own room set up.
See all of the animals! Yes, it is a sickness...
Below them is Lincoln's crib. We decided that this new crib was sturdier than the one he used to be in and since it is likely that he will be in it for quite awhile to come, we gave him the new one, and June the old one.
Here is a cool picture frame that I picked up at Target. It is 1/2 way full of pictures of Lincoln and pictures of Andy & I. The other half will be pictures of June and pictures of the 4 of us together. :)
Inside Lincoln's crib. Still got the "cowboy" theme going on with the sheet & bumper set. ;)
Nightstand full of sheets & mattress pads. Basket of teddy bears of all colors and cowboy nightlight.
Bookshelf full of books & more stuffed things. Also a white noise machine, nightliht, and baby monitor. Next to that is the couch. Sometimes we hold Lincoln while sitting on that couch, read to him, and let him fall asleep in our arms. Once Lincoln & June are sharing the room, it will be nice to read to them both together whie sitting on the couch. :)
Other side of the couch, and the location of June's crib. :)
Shelves above June's crib, with some stuffed magnetized letters that are shaped like, and spell out animals.
Close-up of June's crib with her very pretty Gerber Daisy bedding set. You can see the little green outfit laid out in the crib. If the weather is cool enough, this will be her "coming home" outfit. :)






1 comment:
So adorable!!!
We are almost there! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Post a Comment