Video of Lincoln with his music table. One of his favorite toys!
Renaissance Festival from last weekend! There will be more pictures and videos of this posted this weekend as well. We had a blast, except for our turbo in the Subaru going out on the way there. Lincoln seemed to enjoy it quite a bit more than last year even. He still isn't crazy about the petting zoo...maybe next year? He loved the swing ride, the music, and the shows though! Lincoln & Daddy riding the camel! Andy wanted me to do it with Lincoln, but I thought that there was no way I would be able to get back up off of the camel once I sat down. So I took pictures and videos instead. :)
Lincoln, daddy, and Chris (Andy's coworker who came with us to the Festival) watching belly dancing! It was a pretty good show complete with bellies (large and small), scarves, and fire eating!
This is the last thing we did before we left, and I am so glad that we did! Lincoln LOVED it, which thrilled Andy and I to no end. He giggled and laughed harder than he has in probably at least a year, if ever. It was a wonderful sound and sight (even with the cheese falling out of his mouth)! :)
Lincoln napping on the couch.
Lincoln napping on Daddy on the couch. ;)
Lincoln going for a ride on his new "big brother" tricycle. He enjoys it pretty well, but Andy had to build some straps to keep his feet on the pedals.
Lincoln and Daddy watching the Olympics together. Lincoln really seems to enjoy watching the snowboarding events, which is pretty funny, if you know Andy's family. ;)
Here is another picture of Lincoln checking out the outdoors in the early evening. He loves crawling up to and touching the metal screen. I think because it feels funny and makes a funny noise when he scratches or rubs it.






1 comment:
LOVE this post! Did Linc get a sword to match his shield from Ren Faire?
Post a Comment