We stuck to our guns and did not find out the sex of the baby. Although both Andy and I feel like after a few brushes by the crotch with the ultrasound wand, that we have a pretty good idea who will be meeting us in April. But we are by no means ultrasound experts, and will not be buying any blue or pink based on what we think we know. We will find out if our hunch is right when this baby arrives next Spring! ;)
Here is a full face shot (the baby's face is point toward us on the left side of the image), and you can see some arm/leg action toward the top of the image.

Here are a couple of profile shots of the baby. Do you think he/she has Lincoln's or June's profile?? At first I thought June's, but as I study it more...maybe Lincoln's?


Here is a belly shot of June & Mommy & Baby. June really wants the camera!






2 comments:
YAY!!!!
Great post, such a great way to start the christmas seaon!
L O V E June's face in that picture!
RT
Post a Comment