Today was Lincoln's first day of school. He was pretty cranky about needing to wake up so early. I guess he remained pretty cranky the whole time he was at school too. I asked the teacher how it went, and she said, there were some good times and some bad times, and a lot of whining. He also got very hungry before snacktime, so they had to feed him a little early. I am hoping that he gets used to the new schedule quickly, for the sake of everyone. Because a cranky Lincoln is no fun.
Tomorrow he gets to ride the school bus home!
I tired to take the typical before school picture, but all I got was a cranky Lincoln face. He was not having it. I did manage to capture a not so good candid shot of him with his class after school.
Before school--cranky, tired Lincoln. :(
Lincoln and his teacher Miss Fischer.
Lincoln with his class after school.
After school on the ride home--a little more cheerful now.
1 comment:
Yay, Lincoln, on the first day of school! I hope he settles in there soon and grows to love it!
Post a Comment