Tuesday, February 2, 2010

All's Quiet on the Western Front

Is that how the saying goes?

Today's appointment was very good. Baby June was doing gymnastics during the NST, so she passed with flying colors in a very short amount of time. Then the cervical length check went good. I am measuring 2.3cm, so about the same or a little longer even than last week. Yay! June is still breech, which prompted the doctor to ask me, "Why do you have to do everything the hard way?" This made me laugh a little. Honestly, I don't know why we do things the hard way, lol. She then went on to tell me that there was still plenty of time for her to flip, and that she doesn't start to worry about position until ~36 weeks.

We will continue the weekly cervical length checks and bi-weekly NSTs until 34 weeks. Then things will really start to get interesting I imagine! During Lincoln's pregnancy I went from completely closed at 33 weeks to 3cm dilated at 35 weeks. We will see if that happens again this time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wunderbar! Bet these last two months are going to fly by!

Anonymous said...

YAY for good NST!! Glad she's being a good girl...for the most part ;)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online