The high alert montioring is now complete! No more cervical checks or NSTs for the forseeable future! Everything still looked great today. Cervix was measuring 2.3cm, and baby June did great on the NST. I am continuing to see Dr. B weekly because at 35 weeks with Lincoln I was already 3cm dilated. This would be next week for this pregnancy. I asked Dr. B if she thought that the same thing would happen again, and she said no. She thinks that all of that was due to Lincoln's problems, and that my body somehow knew. She said that one of the known risk factors for preterm labor is a genetic condition in the baby. Interesting... I am slightly more inclined to believe that the issues with my cervix were due to damage caused during the D&C from my first miscarriage. And that my body hadn't had the chance to fully heal up before getting pregnant with Lincoln. In the end, it doesn't really matter because Lincoln was delivered at a healthy gestation, and it is likely that June will be as well.
June was measuring on time today. Just shy of 34 weeks, and weighing 5lbs exactly! :) Still breech though...sigh.
07/26/26
13 hours ago






2 comments:
YAY Baby June!!!
Plenty of time to flip still :)
New blog layout looks great :) Glad the news continues to be good at the doctor appointments!
Post a Comment