Wednesday, February 3, 2010

32 Weeks!


I will spare you all the bare belly picture this week. I have a fresh row of bright red/purple stretchmarks that appeared overnight in the middle of last week just above the stretchmarks that I got during Lincon's pregnancy. Oh boy! Needless to say, baby June appears to be growing like she should! :)

I have not heard yet about the fetal fibronectin test that was taken yesterday at my OB appt...which means to me that the test came back negative. This means that all signs say that I will not go into labor within the next 2 weeks. This is great news! This will get me to 34 weeks, and a much more well developed baby!

Also, there is a lot coming up in the next 2 weeks that I really don't want to miss! This weekend we will be headed to the Tucson Gem & Mineral festival. I look forward to this event every year!! There is also the Superbowl this Sunday. Which isn't all that exciting to either Andy or I, but since so many people get into it, I figured that I would mention it... Then next weekend we will be headed to the Renassiance Festival just outside of Phoenix! Out goal is to pick up a cool wooden mace/sword/axe to go with Lincoln's shield that we bought him last year. We will also be picking out a pretty shield for June so that someday she may duel with Lincoln or they can slay bad guys and dragons together. :)
This is Lincoln watching a drumming show from Daddy's lap at the Ren. Fest. last year.

This is the staged jousting tournament and old fasioned arena. Cool tudor style, huh?
Here is Lincoln's shield. Andy and I really liked the symbology behind Lincoln's mascot here...the Phoenix, being reborn through fire and rising from the ashes. Plus, it is just really prettily hand painted. :)

2 comments:

The Ottingers said...

Cute belly! Fun plans coming up! Enjoy your time with Linc before June gets here! I'm sure these next few weeks will fly by.

Sarah said...

looking good Tina! Have fun at the gem show! I can't believe you are so far along. time flys.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online