Now moving on to the check-in...
Lincoln's weekly weigh-in is cancelled again. He started eating solids again off and on last Wednesday, and really just these past couple of days has started to eat actual meals. I shad stopped tracking calroies for the past 2 weeks, but am planning on picking it up again tomorrow. I know that we have fallen below our goal everyday for the past few weeks. I just hope that it hasn't caused him to lose too much weight. At his clinical evaluation (big waste of time, btw) he weighed 28.5lbs. So he was down about 1/2-1lb at that point from his illness.
I have basically maintained my weight from last week. I am up a total of 38lbs at this point, which is what the nurse weighed me at last Tuesday as well. Hopefully by tomorrow I won't have gained any more weight. If I have June at around the same gestation that I had Lincoln, I am still suspecting a total weight gain of about 42lbs. I am hoping that breastfeeding works out, and that the weight comes off quickly after she is born. But I am really not too worried about it at this point in time. I am enjoying my sweets while I have less guilt about it. ;)
Baby June should be weighing about 5lbs now. I am thinking about asking for Dr. B to do a quick growth check tomorrow. We will see if she has the time.
Some more pictures from the holidays...







No comments:
Post a Comment