The weekly weigh-in for Lincoln this week is cancelled. Lincoln has been sick and refusing/puking all solids and some liquids since Thursday last week. I stopped bothering to count calories or even weigh him today (although he will likely get weighed at his clinical evaluation on Thursday so we can see how much weight he has lost--I am guessing at least a pound). He seemed more himself today, although still refusing solids, he had much more energy. Hopefully by tomorrow or the next day we will be back to at least soft, easy foods, like yogurt, jello, and ice cream.
I am up +36lbs now. This is almost as much as I gained during Lincoln's pregnancy (37lbs), so it looks like I will be going over that by a handful of pounds. Oh well.
June's estimated weight for 32wks 6days is 4lbs 13oz. She is getting so big! Cool, huh? We have another dr. appt. tomorrow, so I will be posting a status update tomorrow afternoon/evening.
Now to leave you with a picture of Lincoln and I just before the Winterhaven Hayride (to see Christmas lights) this past December. We all had a great time, but Lincoln really LOVED it!
No comments:
Post a Comment