At today's appointment, June looked great again on the NST. Lots of good movement and great heartrate accelerations. My cervix is holding strong at 2.75cm, so perhaps a little longer than last week even! So, all good news! Except...baby June is being stubborn and is still in the frank breech (butt first) position. I really hope she flips soon!
So the "intensive monitoring" period is almost over. One NST this coming Friday, and then another set of NST/OB appts next Tuesday, and a final NST next Friday. If everything still looks good, then we will NOT be having an appointment the following week. However, once I get to 36 weeks, the appointments for normal OB patients go to every week again. So we may get a 1 week break from appointments before going back in every week again. Le sigh. ;) Just kidding, the frequent appointments make these few months fly by, and it is good to keep tabs on what June is up to in there, and what my body is doing to keep her safe and healthy in there. :)
Funny enough, I am now starting to worry that she will not be coming early at all, and will instead come at the end of March or need me to be induced in early April. I really just need her to come between March 12 and March 30, so that my mom will be in town to watch Lincoln for us. Ideally somewhere around March 17th would be the very most ideal. I wonder if June will get the message??
07/26/26
13 hours ago






2 comments:
Sweet! Glad everything is looking good, lets hope she wiggles her little butt around for ya! March 17th, eh? You hoping for the luck of the irish? She might come out green!
I'm hoping for a 03/17 delivery too. hehe. Let's have St Patty's babes!!
So glad the NST are continuing to go well!
Post a Comment