Friday, January 29, 2010

Much better

Baby June did so much better today at her NST. The nurse even said "I love your baby", because her heartrate accelerations with her movements were so classsic. I was on the monitor for only about 15 mintues and then we were done! Yay!

Then I went to get our car emissions test done...waited for 45 minutes for the 30 cars in front of me to go, finally got tested, passed, then came home and updated our registration online (thank goodness I didn't have to go to the MVD!) for 2 years to a tune of $353!! Ouch! I sure do miss the $30 registration fees from when we lived in Oregon.

It was a good, productive day though!

I can't believe next week it will be February! There are so many things to look forward to in February:
Gem & Mineral Show
LOST
Arizona Renaissance Festival
Winter Olympics
Valentine's Day
Tucson Rodeo Days Parade
and that I will be due the next month!

Yay, for February!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY JUNE!

YAY LOST!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online