Monday, January 25, 2010

The never ending cycle

Lincoln didn't have to get any shots at his 18mo check-up today! I was very relieved. There have only been 2 other appointments at the pediatrician's where he didn't have to get any shots; at 9 months, and 1 month old. The nurse weighed him in at 28.02, but I don't believe it. On Friday at the neurologist's he weighed 29.15, so to lose over a pound on the weekend...I don't think so! He didn't eat great this weekend, but he isn't sick, so I am certain that today's weight was off by at least a pound. Lincoln is measuring 36.25" long, which is 1.25" of growth in the past 3 months! Can you believe how tall he is now??

His next pediatrician appointment isn't until his 2 year check-up....6 months from now! The doctor said that Lincoln would only be getting 1 shot then, and that the next large group of shots isn't until he is 4 years old! I can't even imagine having a 4 year old! That just seems too far in the future to even comprehend!!

We talked a little bit about little sister coming in approximately 2 months. Our doctor will be checking up on her in the hospital the morning after she is born. Then we start the monthly, and every other month well-baby appointments with her. And probably once we get her appointments spaced out to every 6 months/yearly, then baby #3 will be arriving, etc, etc... It is a never ending cycle! Well, I guess that is not entirely true...it will end when we stop having children... ;)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online