Since I have babies on the brain big time as I wait for my next OB appt., and as a friend of ours nears her due date, I just wanted to make a quick post to remember the one we lost in April of this year. Monday, Jan. 4th, was my due date for that little one, and since we were traveling that day I didn't get the chance to post about him/her until now.
We only knew about him or her for less than a week before we had the miscarriage. But that little baby inspired in us so much love, joy, and hope over that short time period, and he/she will never be forgotten.
07/26/26
13 hours ago






2 comments:
Much <3 to him/her
I have been thinking about you as I knew that your due date had been some time in the beginning of January. I'm sorry you were traveling that day, but I'm sure you spent a lot of time thinking about him/her that day. I hope that the promise of June and all the other great things you have in store helped to take away the pain at least a little.
Post a Comment