Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In

Calories for the week were okay all in all, but each day was very variable. I guess that this is the normal nature of toddler eating habits, which is why everyone says to look at it on a weekly scale.

Jan 19: 1195 calories
Jan 20: 1520 calories
Jan 21: 1495 calories
Jan 22: 1273 calories
Jan 23: 1248 calories
Jan 24: 1270 calories
Jan 25: 1315 calories

Weekly Average: 1331 calories/day

We have been having a difficult time getting an accurate weight on Lincoln this week. He is such a wiggle-worm, and so large for the baby scales that it really just depends on the scale and his mood. At the Neuro. appt. on Friday their weight was 29lbs 15oz, at the pedi appt. Monday morning his weight was 28lbs 2oz, and yesterday evening we saw weights anywhere from 26lbs 14oz to 30lbs 3oz. I am choosing to believe that his actual weight is closer to the high 29s to low 30s. So I am just going to go with 30lbs. This is a weight gain of 5oz for the week! In other news, he is now 36.25" long! Which is 1.25" of growth since late-October! :)

My weight gain, is unfortuately much easier to read on the scale...I am now up 31.5lbs for this pregnancy. I am very close to weighing more than I ever have, even during Lincoln's pregnancy. I might cross that threshold this week, but I am hoping to put it off at least one more week...

Baby June should be weighing in at about 3 1/2lbs now. I have been feeling her wiggling, kicking, and getting hiccups several times a day now. It is so cool. I am really looking forward to meeting her in March, but I will definitely miss feeling her move from the inside. Tomorrow is our next OB appt. and NST. I will be sure to post an update when we get home.

1 comment:

The Ottingers said...

Wow! He's so tall! I'm glad to see he's enjoying food more. We think about you guys all the time and are praying that you find a med that works for Linc and that June keeps growing!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online