Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In Honor Of...

I am sitting here in the hospital at 5am. I am watching Lincoln sleep, as I have been for the past 5 hours. In case he has a seizure during the night, I have to stay awake all night long so that I can press a little button, which will then put a mark on the EEG tape for the neuro to easily find. I am very tired, but Lincoln is doing great...he is our little trooper!

In my spare time I am working on changing the blog again. In honor of the spring-like weather already visiting Tucson (hello 80 degrees!), I decided to ditch the snowflake theme so shortly after implementing it. I did love the snowflakes, but it just seemed so silly updating our blog wearing shorts...

Hope you enjoy it! It seemed a little feminine, but then I was thinking what better way to celebrate my two spring daughters, than with two spring flowers?! :)

1 comment:

Parkers Place said...

Oh Lincoln... Feel better soon love.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online