Everything looks good!! Unlike my past pregnancies that got to this point, my cervix has remained nice and long! It was 3.2cm, which over a cm longer than both June & Lincoln's pregnancies at 30 weeks! I have to say that I am thrilled to not be having this issue this time through. We will check it out again at 32 and 34 weeks, and then whatever happens happens.
Dr. B did a quick look around, and made some measurements. Roxy is head up, and her head is in the exact same place as June's was at this time last year. I am just hoping that she follows suit, and flips before delivery day! Roxy was measuring 29wks 4days on average (I am 29wks 5days today), and weighed in at 2lbs 8oz. She looked to have a big head and small body. I have a feeling that when she is born she will be another 6 lber. A skinny runt like June was. I am sure she will pack on the pounds & grow like a weed after birth though! ;)
07/26/26
13 hours ago






No comments:
Post a Comment