Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Starting to Feel Overwhelmed

I am starting to feel overwhelmed.

I had Lincoln's dietician appt for the Ketogenic diet today, and administering the diet will be very very intensive. We are sceduled to start it within the next month.

Lincoln is also starting the EI school transition, so that is a bunch more appointments to deal with on top of his regular quarterly/yearly appointments with all of his specialists.

June is a sweetheart, but is into everything, and destroys the house on a daily basis. She is also waking up 1-2 times/night again. Not sure if it is teething or a growth spurt or what. The cuddle time is sweet, but the lack of sleep is a PITA.

Roxy will be showing up in about 2 months!! Then I will have to deal with attempting breastfeeding again, my mom visiting for 3 weeks, keeping June from killing Roxy or pestering Lincoln too much. Not to mention keeping Lincoln in ketosis. Plus all of the other stuff I have to do to get ready for Roxy's arrival...rearranging furniture, getting out the swing, washing her clothes/blankets, etc...

Sigh.

3 comments:

Parkers Place said...

Wish I could help... Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Ok so I tried to go back through your blog posts to find a post similar to this one, because I wanted to remind you of the fears and uncertainty you felt with Lincoln's diagnosis, with the approach of baby #2, with wondering how you will handle a high needs child with a newborn, etc.

The GOOD news is... so far...you have handled everything with grace and diligence, and I expect nothing less when Roxy arrives! It will continue to work out as it has been... awesomely! Keep you chin up, girl!

Jamie O said...

It will all work itself out and in the end, you have Andy, Lincoln, June, and Roxy to remind you what you are working so hard for every day! Thinking about you guys!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online