Thursday, January 20, 2011

It is over!

The horrible week that is! We got released from the hospital yesterday, and when we got home Lincoln could not have been cuter! He grinned and ran around the house all afternoon! He was so excited to be home. Plus, he ate more food than I have ever seen him eat, every single meal!! I couldn't believe it!

Today we had to go back to do an outpatient MRI. None of us were thrilled to be back at the hospital. I felt really bad dragging Lincoln back there for another procedure & sedation. But like always, he was a champ, and took it all very well. He cried and whined a bit coming out of sedation, but otherwise, once we got home he ate really well & is now running around like nothing happened. What a big brave boy he is!

Some pics:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Job, Lincoln! And you too, Mom and Dad! Hang in there...

RT

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online