Here I am at around 17 weeks.
Here I am at almost 29 weeks.

Big difference, huh?! :)
She seems to be growing well (if my belly and her kicks are any indication), but I will have an OB appointment on the 31st to check on things. There will be a quicky ultrasound to make sure my cervix is holding strong, and we will also get a glimpse of her position. Hopefully, she will be a good girl and be head down already (and stay that way). But, based on my history, I am not counting on it. Lol.
After the 31st we will go to appointments every 2 weeks for a month or so, and then every week after that until she arrives. Things are speeding up, and I still cannot believe that I will have another newborn little girl in the house for the second spring in a row! It will be stressful, amazing, busy, and wonderful...all at once!






1 comment:
Girl do I have to fly out there and teach you how to use the timer on your camera?
Fo real...
Post a Comment