Thursday, January 13, 2011

No longer a secret

Well, like I mentioned in a previous post, our level II u/s tech gave us many unintentional looks at baby #3's gender. We left there 90% sure we knew who our next baby was going to be. After thinking we knew, but not having confirmation haunted us for many days, we went ahead and got confirmation via the genetic test results. It turns out we right!

We decided to surprise my family on Christmas day by hanging a personalized stocking for baby #3 along with Lincoln's & June's. Unfortunately, I failed to get a picture of this exact spectacle. But, I was pleased to see everyone's surprised reactions to the news that Lincoln & June are going to have a baby sister. Everyone but my dad and Andy thought that baby #3 was going to be a boy, including me. Yay, for baby girls! :)



Her name will be Rosalyn, with a nickname of Roxy. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Amazing!!! LOVE. THIS. POST. Congrats- girls ftw! Rosalyn is a beautiful name :)

Parkers Place said...

Omg!!! I think I said girl but I can't remember... Congrats!!!!!

Jamie O said...

Yay for more baby girls! Great name choice, too!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online