Thursday, January 6, 2011

Winterhaven Hayride

On December 12th we went to look at the Christmas lights in the Winterhaven district of Tucson. They shut the whole place down to cars, and you can either walk the neighborhood or go on the wagon rides. Last year we did the wagonride and Lincoln LOVED it, so we knew we had to do it again this year. Luckily we were still in town when Winterhaven opened the second weekend in December.

This year they liked it quite a bit, but Lincoln didn't squeal like he did last year. So that was a little dissapointing for us, but I would venture to say that they both had a great time as judged by the smiles, and we will be doing it all again next year!

Here are some pictures. I was so busy taking pictures of the kids that I didn't get any pictures of the lights at all. Oh well.













No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online