You know those teeny tiny knit blue/pink striped hats that they give you in the hospital? Well at some point during the first day at home with Lincoln his hat disappeared. We looked and looked for it in all the places we thought it could be. I was pretty sad to lose this memento, and his nice cozy head warmer. I was certain that the dryer had eaten it, or that a pack rat had stolen it, or maybe it was folded up inside a pair of too-small pants long since given to Goodwill. I was almost certain that it was not still in the house. I mean, it has been almost 16 months since it disappeared!
Well, I was wrong. Because guess what I found today buried in the couch cushions in his room? His little teeny tiny hat! I was so suprised! I guess I need to dig around in the couch cushions more often to see what other treasures I discover... :)

Ugh. Not sure why it flipped the picture. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment