Monday, October 20, 2008

3 months old & 28th B-day

Sarah visited us this past weekend. It was really neat to see her again. I am glad that we got the chance. She was 34 weeks pregnant, and looked fabulous! We are very excited to see pictures of baby Jocelyn when she makes her grand entrance in November!

Linc turned 3 months old on Sunday. He is doing pretty well. We went in for a visit with the ped. neurologist last Thursday, and he said that "It is a good sign that Lincoln had such a dramatic response to the medication", he also said that Linc appeared to be on target developmentally so far. He did say that we need to work more on his head control. When the doctor pulled Linc up from a laying to sitting position by his arms, Linc's head lagged behind...lazy baby. On Friday we had a visit from a lady who works for early intervention (EI). She is doing all the paperwork to get us enrolled in DDD, Divison of Developmental Disabilities, so that we can start on physical therapy (PT) soon. Yay!

We have a follow-up EEG coming up next week. This will help to determine if Linc really is seizure free. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Here are some recent pictures of our little chub-chub (17lbs 5oz as of last Thursday!).



























Also, today is my 28th birthday. I can't believe I am almost 30! I wonder what this next year will bring...
Andy made me a cool titanium ring for my present. It is really neat. Plus, it fits on my wedding ring finger, which is good, because I still can't get back into my wedding rings comfortably.

I think that we are going to go out to dinner maybe this weekend at my favorite restaurant in town, El Paso. It has the best Salmon ever!



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online