Friday, October 3, 2008

10 weeks old!

Well, we started the Sabril drugs on Oct. 1st in the evening. He took one dose that evening, had one more seizure as he was falling asleep for the night, and that was the last one that we have seen. He has gone 2 full days without a visible seizure! Yay! We hope that the drugs continue to hold the seizures at bay.


Here are some of our play time pictures from today.
I will narrate for him...
Ugh. My head is sooo heavy.

This pillow is really close to my face. It must be food!

I am gonna eat you pillow-thingy!
Look how strong I am!
Stop tickling me mom!

Really? You are so weird mommy.

I am a cheerful baby. Look at how happy I am!

Aren't I handsome? I bet you wanna kiss me...



Here is a video of mommy playing with me today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tina,

This is such an awesome post, it seriously made me cry.

Huge high five for the 2 days of no seizures!!!

Love ya,

Christa

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online