Monday, October 13, 2008

Heath Came Jeeping

Things seem to be settling down around here. Lincoln is doing really good with the Sabril. He hasn't had a seizure in almost 2 weeks. It's fantastic. He had his EKG today, and it looked good. The doctor didn't seen anything that worried him. Linc will have to get another in a couple of months just to make sure.


Heath came down for the weekend. It was totally unexpected, and totally great to see him. We went out Jeeping north of town in the Tortalina Moutains on a trail I now refer to as "Dead End Trail" It was really fun, largely due to going down 3 laborous dead end roads until we finally found our way out just as it was getting dark. I went with Chris, Chuck, and guy named David, (who I didn't know but was a good guy) We found a nice little rock and ran it over.
It got into the 30's last night. BRR. Ya, I know I'm getting soft living down here in the desert. I don't think we are going to make up back up North for a while so I might as well just accept it I guess.
Bye.

2 comments:

Curtiss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curtiss said...

Argh! Stupid publish button.

I like that picture. TOTALLY EXTREME!

Ok, so here it is rotated just a little so that Chris is standing upright.

Good times Andy. Thanks for a great trip.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online