Part of my job training! I am sure Andy has done some cool job training, but he doesn't get to take pictures at his work.
Finally kicking the WoW habit! Thank goodness!!
Sarah (Andy's sister) had a baby! And is pregnant with another!
My short stint as a motorcycle rider... My ex-bike a Ninja 250.
Andy's short stint as a hot shot motorcycle rider at a track.
Andy's attempt at a real beard (3 months of growing)!
Vacations we have been on...




Some fun activities over the years...
Then of course are all of our projects!
Backyard...
Jeep...
Hardwood floors...
Of course, most recently... our baby Lincoln!
And last but not least, our kitties! Andy bought me a pair of kittens for my birthday 3 years ago.
Then:
Clay (gray kitty)
Clay (gray kitty)
Todd (orange kitty)






































1 comment:
Hi guys! I just found your blog because I saw you had linked to mine. I read back through the story of Lincoln's recent diagnosis, and I wanted to say my heart goes out to you all, and I'm pulling for your gorgeous little man. He looks like a fighter to me.
I'm glad to have found your story, and will check back. Take good care.
Post a Comment