Dear Violet,
Just days after you turned three months old, I heard your first belly laugh. It was from swinging you side to side. Generally you don't full out laugh very often, but you give little giggles and huge smiles most of the time.
You also have really taken to shoving your fingers, fists, whole hand in your mouth. People ask my if you are teething, but so far you seem to just be exploring your hands with your mouth.
You are consistently waking only one time during the night, and you easily fall back to sleep most of the time. Some days you even sleep all the way through the night!
You started to roll over from tummy to back, but you still get stuck halfway going the other direction. You also love to jump in your jumping horse and sit in your bumbo. I have seen vast improvements in your strength and motor skills this month. It is amazing how quickly you are learning, growing and changing.
I can't wait to see what comes next!
Love, Mommy
09/07/26
3 days ago













No comments:
Post a Comment