Saturday, October 10, 2015

Looks who turned 5! (belated)

Dear June,

You are turning into quite the pretty princess. You love all fluffy twirly dresses, and try to wear one almost everyday. You love pink anything the most. Your second choices would be blue & green, although sometimes you would rather go without if whatever it is isn't pink.

You talk about princesses & ponies. You games center around princesses & bad guys. You favorite princess is Auroura, solely based on her pink dress, which is of course the most important reason. Other popular princesses in your games include, Jasmine, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Belle, Elsa & Anna. The bad guys that make regular appearances are Mother Gothel, Malefecient, dragons, wolves, "bad guy", and spiders. Sometimes these roles are given to Cora & sometimes to Lincoln. I am not sure I have ever seen you take on the bad guy role during your games.

You still love My Little Ponies, but we rarely watch them on TV anymore.

Butterflies, ponies, unicorns, rainbows, pink, sparkles...these are the things that make you smile. You our our sweet little girly girl.

You also have a taste for adventure, and enjoy playing rough with your sisters & Daddy. Daddy nicknamed you "Junie Adventure". You will try almost anything, but as you have gotten older you have gotten more hesitant. You often require social proof now before you are willing to try. Either Roxy, Mommy or Daddy has to try it first before you give it a go.

You continue to use whining as a ploy to get your way. And unfortunately you are more successful than I wish. You and I fight this battle on a daily basis.

You are also easily the most responsible & well intentioned child in our house. You are the most thoughtful, helpful, giving & kind. I love being able to ask for your help, and you being willing to give it every time I ask. I am not looking forward to the days of back-talking, although we have seen a couple glimpses of it here & there. I think I can thank school for introducing that to you at such a young age.

I am so excited to see how well you do in Kindergarten. I know you will love every moment of it. You seem to have several friends in your classroom & I know you will excel in your school work, as you are driven to learn, succeed, and please the adults in your life with your helpfulness, knowledge, & skills.

Love you so much and I am always so proud of you, baby girl!

Love, Mommy




No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online