Saturday, October 10, 2015

Vi is five months old! (belated)

Dear Violet,

You are getting more an more social. Not just smiling all of the time now, but you have started making more and more noises as well. You really love how your voice sounds as you chew on your fingers. I have to admit that I love it as well.  :)

You continue to smile at almost everyone and anyone within range. But you share your biggest smiles for your family. I get the most loving, of course, as I am still your only food source. But your brother & sisters get huge smiles whenever they walk by. They love how much your seem to enjoy their antics. And they seem to be able to entertain you easily, even when you are quite unhappy.

I noticed that you really seem to enjoy "flying", but you always squeeze you eyes shut for several seconds once you are lifted in the air. It is adorable. I wonder if you are going to like doing flips with your daddy like June does, or if you will get scared like Roxy does, or be somewhere in between like Cora. We will see when you get old enough!

You have also really started to love tummy time & hanging out with your toys in the playpen. You can pivot and roll over fairly easily, so you can really get to what you want.

When I go to pick you up, you always cross your ankles & tuck your feet. I call you kitten when you do that. You also sometimes knead while you are eating, you don't do this as much as you used to when you were a newborn. I miss these little things, but now you smile up at me & grab my fingers - which I love.

You continue to get bigger & stronger every day!  We love you so much!

Love, Your Momma



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online