June suprised us all a bit by being head down today at our 37 week OB appt. I can't begin to tell you all how relieved I am that we no longer have to have a c-section, with a mandatory 4 day hospital stay, driving restrictions, lifting restrictions, and difficult recovery. Although a vaginal birth is no picnic, most women would agree that it is the easier route to go, all things considered.
Now, once my mom arrives tomorrow, we just have to wait for labor to begin! Other than now being 3-4cm dilated, I haven't noticed any timeable contractions like I experienced with Lincoln for the week prior to labor actually starting, so we could still be in for a bit of a wait. Who knows though, things can change very quickly when it comes to labor and delivery!
Lets all hope for an uncompilcated delivery and a healthy baby girl!
Here is my 37 week belly shot! Definitely getting big now!






3 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad she flipped for you!
Saweeeeeeeeet!!!
YAY!!!!
Post a Comment