Well I totally missed last week's weigh-in and didn't even realize it until Wednesday, when I finally got around to weighing him! So I figured that I would just roll the two weeks together instead.
The past two weeks have not been very good. Lincoln went through a period of time last week where it was uncommon for him to go more than 1 hour while awake without having at least one seizure. Because of that, it was very difficult to get meal times squeezed in between his frequent naps. So far the past two days have been a bit better, although the naps (and seizures) are still fairly frequent throughout the day.
Calorie Goal: 1340 cal/day
Feb 23: 1105 cal
Feb 24: 1017 cal
Feb 25: 1215 cal
Feb 26: 902 cal
Feb 27: 1528 cal
Feb 28: 900 cal
Mar 1: 1240 cal
Week average: 1130 cal/day
Mar 2: 1545 cal
Mar 3: 1112 cal
Mar 4: 937 cal
Mar 5: 955 cal
Mar 6: 1243 cal
Mar 7: 1487 cal
Mar 8: 1249 cal
Week total: 1218 cal/day
Lincoln's weight: On Wednesday of last week he was 29lbs even. Today he was 29lbs 5oz.
My weight: +44 lbs. Wahoo.
June's estimated weight: 6.5 lbs. What a big girl! We are so excited to meet her! :)
07/26/26
13 hours ago






No comments:
Post a Comment