Well. I am continuing to dilate. My OB said I was 2+cm today. She confirmed that June is still breech. She said that they give babies until the 37th week to flip on their own. Unfortunately, if I go into labor before she flips it is an immediate c-section. But if we make it to 37 weeks and she is still breech, then they will schedule an ECV. If it doesn't work they would like to deliver June. If it does work, she likes to induce labor if the conditions are favorable (which mine already are) so that the baby doesn't flip back over. However, she said that she doesn't feel comfortable forcing delivery during the 37th week (either via c-section or induction), so it is unlikely that they will schedule me for the ECV before the 17th. Which would be perfectly fine, except...I am continuing to dilate, and may possibly go into labor on my own before they can attempt a ECV...which means we have no option but have a c-section. Lincoln was born at 37wks 5days, so it isn't unlikely that I would deliver June that early as well. My doctor thinks that I may even go into labor before my mom arrives on March 11th. I guess we will just have to see who wins; my mom, me, June, or the doctors??
Will my mom get here in time?
Will June flip before the 10th?
Will they schedule the ECV before I go into labor?
Will the ECV work?
Will I end up with a c-section?
In the ideal situation, all of us will win... :)
June will flip sometime before March 10th and stay head down, my mom will arrive on March 11th, and I will continue to dilate, but not go into labor until at least the 15th of March. :)
07/26/26
13 hours ago






1 comment:
St. Patty's Day is a great to have a baby!
Post a Comment