I got one of these!
He got a pair of these!
Then on Friday it was his 34th birthday. The girls made him birthday cards & we had a really good family day. And I gave him a 16x20 picture of his Jeep on a sheet of metal. Some art for his garage!
Today is Father's Day! Unfortunately, I decided to catch a cold, so Andy has been wrangling the kiddos all day long. It looks as if the kids are all getting sick as well. I hate summer colds! I feel bad that I didn't do much to celebrate Andy being a daddy, but I guess there is nothing better to do on Father's Day than hang out with your kiddos, right? ;)
I did get him a custom printed card with the kid's pictures & a sappy rhyme. I also did the traditional D-A-D pictures for the frame at his work.
We had a great weekend (other than the colds), and I can't wait to start posting picture that I took with my new camera! It is an amazing piece of equipment!!






No comments:
Post a Comment