Then we headed off to Lincoln's kindergarten transition meeting to set up his new IEP goals. On the way it started to snow, which was quite exciting! It was still pretty warm outside, so I didn't expect it to last long. We played in the snow a little bit on the way through the parking lot at his school. It was a long 2 hour meeting, but I think we got everything squared away. Lots of good goals set up & his placement will most likely be a self-contained classroom with a high teacher to student ratio in his current grade school, which is exactly what I wanted. So yay! On our way home we noticed that almost all of the snow was melted, so I figured that that was the end of it.
However, during nap time it started to snow again. And by around 5pm it was beginning to accumulate. So I got the big kids somewhat bundled up & let them head outside to play. They had some fun for sure!
June felt the snow & said "Cold!" and then tasted & spit it out. Lol. Then at the end she insists that I put her glove back on, saying "On, on!"
Lincoln knew just what to do without any coaxing at all.
In this one Roxy was upset that the snow was getting on the chair. Lol.
Roxy being adorable. ;)
Some pictures...






1 comment:
these are great pictures and video. what a special day. as always thanks for sharing. loved them. great kids great parents. k
Post a Comment