Cora is so curious about everything going on around her. She pushes herself so hard to stay awake & watch & learn as much as she can. She often ends the day in an overtired state & goes on a feeding spree once her siblings are finally down for the day. She has a hard time focusing on eating and trouble staying asleep for naps throughout the day. I am hoping that once we move her to her own room she will be able to rest much more easily (both at night & during the daytime). She is disturbed by Andy & I moving & talking at night & the alarms getting us up in the morning. And during the day her sisters cannot seem to leave her alone in our bedroom (and I can't close the door because then the cat freaks out). We will be moving her to the nursery next weekend (this move also comes with June moving to a big girl bed!). I will miss having Cora in our room at night though. She is my little buddy.
Cora is loving that jumpy horse & has excellent strength & head control. Just this week I started giving her tummy time again (after about a 6 week break), and she learned to roll over both directions the first day. She is showing tons of interest in toys and grabbing & mouthing anything she can. All of it so very typical & wonderful of this age.
Here are some pictures & video of Cora from the last month.






No comments:
Post a Comment