Thursday, January 24, 2013

Biggest Loser

I joined a "Biggest Loser" contest with my online Momma forum. It started Jan 3rd and goes for 12 weeks. My starting weight was 185.4 lbs. Yesterday I weighed in at 179.0 lbs. I have mainly been watching what I eat. I also have exercised a little bit, but have a hard time getting 20 min or so to myself (and when that does happen, kinda the last thing I want to do is workout!). ;)

But regardless, so far I am doing very well with losing weight & hope it continues until I reach my initial goal of 160 lbs (my pre-Lincoln pregnancy weight). I am hoping to reach that goal by summer time. After that, I can work on getting back to my wedding day weight of 145 lbs. One step at a time though!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

good job tina! That's awesome!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online