Cora can now sit easily with support, and almost exclusively prefers this position throughout the day. We have introduced her to the bumbo chair and the bouncy horse in the past week. They continue to be a big hit, as they were with the older kids (and still are). I have to threaten June & Roxy daily to stay off of and out of the bouncy horse & have given up completely on trying to keep them out of the bumbo. Apparently, the idea that they are actually too big for some things is having a hard time sinking in. ;) Cora is still rocking the breastfeeding & seems to continue to gain weight. As of last week she was 13lbs 4oz. A petite, but healthy 4 month old. We will be going to the pediatrician on the 16th for her well-baby check up & vaccinations. At that time we will get her official 4 month stats.
For once, I am loathe to move her out of the bassinet in our room to a crib in the nursery. Usually I cannot wait to get the babies out of my bedroom, because I cannot sleep very well with them in the room. But I am really enjoying the closeness to little miss Cora. It is likely because Cora is (maybe) our last baby, but I am sure it also has to do with how incredibly sweet she is.
Here she is!
Still so far to go to catch up to biggest sister.
Roxy was being a bit of a turd, so this is the best picture I was able to get of the 3 girls together. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment