Tuesday, April 10, 2012

More Lincoln Artwork!!

Here are all of Lincoln's school arts & crafts from after winter break through spring break. I love these things, they are such treasures & I hate throwing them away, but I definitely can't save them all. It has only been part of his first year of school & we would be overflowing with his wonderful arts & crafts!!


JANUARY 2012


Winter Glitter Snowflake


Puppy! (as June calls him)


A monkey.


FEBRUARY 2012


Groundhog Day!

Several Valentine's Day crafts.

Outside of Lincoln's Valentine's Day card to us. It got a little faded in the sun before I took the picture.


Inside of the Valentine's Day card. And yes, it made me cry. I am such a sap because I know he didn't write it, but I sure hope that he still feels it.





MARCH 2012

A frog. It looks like he did some of the coloring hand over hand here. Yay Lincoln!

Several St. Patrick's Day arts & crafts!








APRIL 2012
Several Spring/Easter crafts!







Lincoln's Easter goody bag! Inside was his Easter bunny basket (below).


The front of Lincoln's Easter egg bunny milk carton basket. Adorable!


The back of his Easter bunny basket. :)


I think it is absolutely adorable that they dyed Easter eggs at school! Love this!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I loved that my mom stored some of my early arts and crafts, it's so fun to come back to years later. Good work, Lincoln!

RT

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online