Friday, April 6, 2012

Cake & More

Roxy' birthday celebration was quite a bit more tame than June's was. Mostly because it was mid-week & Roxy could care very little about it all.

Actually, I think June was much more excited about it being Roxy's birthday than even Roxy was. While we were out and about during the afternoon, June was telling people that it was "Birthday" and then "Roxy" while pointing at Roxy. So cute! I do think that Roxy enjoyed the fuss that everyone made about it though. :)

The Cake





Enjoying the cake





Enjoying her presents from Grandma Kathy & her Tinkerbell balloon from Daddy. :)





Then we did some walking practice...this is by far the most she has done yet! We are so proud of her!!






So proud of her "walking" skills!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha cant stop smiling. Soooo cute! Good job Roxy on walking, and Happy Brithday. And good job Junie on talking, I could hear you in the background. so fun. Thanks Grandma Kat

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online