Monday, January 30, 2012

I've Fallen Behind

I've fallen behind with house updates. Now that the interior framing is up, it is much harder to take sweeping pictures capturing the whole site. It is also difficult for those who don't know the plans inside and out to understand anything about what you might be seeing in the pictures. For reference I have included the floorplan as well.




Looking from bedroom #3 through the hallway (and closets) and into bedroom #2.


Standing in the greatroom looking through all the interior framing on the west side of the house.


Looking at the bypass closet in the guest bedroom.


Standing in bedroom #3, looking at the walk in closet & mechanical room.


Looking through bathroom #2.


Patio drainage being installed through the columns.


Master bedroom interior wall.


Lincoln's bathroom.


All of the duct work being installed in the house for heating/cooling!


Some vents installed in the greatroom.


Skylights in the pantry & laundry room!


Nest of ductwork over the guest bedroom!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online