Tuesday, March 22, 2011

And the verdict is...

Roxy is still breech! Ack!

The external version is now scheduled for Monday morning. I head to the OB office at 8:45am to double check her position, and then off to the hospital for the version. The main risk is that Roxy will go into distress and we will have to have an emergency c-section that morning. Otherwise, it will either work, or it won't work. If it does work I get to go home and go into labor whenever Roxy wants. If it doesn't work, I am not sure if they will want to go ahead and schedule a c-section, or wait until I go into labor and then send me in for a c-section. The worst part is that my doctor is out of town next week, so I will be seeing other doctors for all of these appointments.

Hopefully, I don't go into labor on my own before Monday. I am now 4cm dilated, and her little butt is so low it is putting pressure on things down there. Either way, we are running out of time for this baby to decide to flip. She has until Monday morning to do it on her own, and then we are gonna get a little rough with her. ;)

2 comments:

The Ottingers said...

Ugh! Fingers crossed you can convince her to flip!

P.S. I was holding Emily when I looked at this post. She saw June's slide show and said, "Baby baby baby..." followed by blowing kisses. I'm sure they'd be great pals!

Jamie O said...

Oops...didn't mean to post that under Mommy.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online