Our weekly weigh-in (probably will become more like an every-other-week weigh-in). I stopped counting calories for now, seeing if we can mantain his weight without such close vigilance. He was down to about 30.5lbs last week, but is up again to 31lbs 2oz as of last night. So we are hanging in there...still relying on his bottles on straight half and half for the maority of his daily caloric intake. Hoping that he becomes a better eater soon. He has completely stopped feeding himslf again, so that is dissapointing, but I imagine he will get it someday. So for now, we are just hanging in there.
So our weights for this week:
Lincoln: 31lbs 2oz (-4oz since 4/6)
June: 9lbs 9oz (+1lb 6oz since 4/6)
Tina: +21lbs (-8lbs since 4/6)
I joined Weight Watchers last week, and am trying to get rid of all of my pregnancy snacks (and trying to not buy any more), and also trying to limit myself to 1-2 sodas per day starting this week. Monday = Success. We will see how the rest of the week goes. :) I am hoping to reach my goal weight by July or August. It will take a lot of hard work and will power to get there.
07/26/26
13 hours ago






1 comment:
Nice Tina! Good luck with your endeavors; I think having a blog will help you keep on track. Long and steady goals ftw!
RT
Post a Comment