Sunday, April 11, 2010

Updates On Us & Pictures

Some good news! We finally got the results from Lincoln's Holter Monitor test (performed March 4-5), and everything was completely normal! No PVC's and no arrhythmias!! Yes!! So happy for this good news!

In other tentative good news, Lincoln has been doing pretty well this past week. He has been down to only a handful of seizures per day, and has a good amount of energy throughout the day because of this. Even if this good time does not continue, as I have said in the past, it is always nice for the small break (both for him and for us). We have learned not to get our hopes up too high or to think too far into the future during these "honeymoon" periods, because these times come and go, for whatever reason. But instead we try to enjoy them while they last.

June is approaching the age when we first started to notice Lincoln's seizures as aberrant behavior, and I find that I am studying June more, certain that some of the things she is doing are seizure-like as well. I always tell myself that I am just jumping at shadows, and that these things are just normal for babies to be doing...but honestly, I don't really know what normal is, I only know what abnormal looks like. Fingers crossed that she is 100% normal, and that I am not purposefully ignoring any warning signs. Although you can be sure that I am attempting to capture some of what she is doing on video, and will show the pedi at her 2mo appt if it still looks funny to me.

Here is June in some pictures & a video. And a close up of Lincoln, because he really likes to study the camera! ;)


2 comments:

The Ottingers said...

Yay for good news! I hope everything continues to go well for you guys! And, as always, love the pics!

Sissy said...

She is just adorable and check out his luscious lips! :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online