Thursday, April 1, 2010

The past 2 weeks

June had her 2 week check-up today. She went from 6lbs 8.5oz (25%) and 18.5in (10%) at birth, to 7lbs 9oz and 20.5in (50%)! She is growing like a weed, and eating like a little piglet!! She gets about 2-3oz every 2-3 hours around the clock. We are dragging a bit round the house...those nighttime feedings are hard, especially with a toddler who stays up late and doesn't sleep in much. It was nice having my mom here to help, and let me catch some extra morning zzz's. I am definitely going to miss that!

All in all, June is a good baby so far, and Linc is handling the changes pretty well, so far... :)

Here are some pictures from the past 2 weeks.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks SO much like Linc!!

I can't believe she's grown that much in two weeks! Our 2 week appt in Thursday. I'm nervous... I don't want him growing so fast...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online