Monday, December 7, 2009

Weekly Weigh-In

I am starting something new here called the weekly weigh-in. This is the day that I will weigh Lincoln and report our calorie totals for the previous week.

Now, I know that weights can and will fluctuate on a daily, and sometimes hourly basis...but the overall trend should show increasing weights and calories over the long run...if we are doing everything right.

Calorie goal: 1340 cal/day

Calories for the past week:
Dec 1st, 726 cal
Dec 2nd, 1120 cal
Dec 3rd, 1051 cal
Dec 4th, 1179 cal
Dec 5th, 1319 cal
Dec 6th, 1240 cal
Dec 7th, 1283 cal

Today's weight: 27lbs 14.5oz

Here is a X-mas picture of our increasingly skinny little guy. What a cutie pie!



Our batteries on our adult scale ran out, but if/when I get them replaced, I will join in the weekly weigh-in. It will be interesting how things shape up once baby June is born (she will also be taking part in the weigh-in). Maybe going public will be some motivation to lose those baby pounds...? Gosh, I hope so! ;)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online