Dear Violet,
Today you are two months old little girl. I have started calling you Vi occasionally, but I mostly call you chunk-a-munk, or chunky monkey because you are so chubby. Sometimes I call you kitten because you kneed while you eat, just like a little kitten does. You continue to be an awesome newborn, eating & sleeping like a dream. You often cluster feed in the late evening & then sleep for a good 4-5 hours afterwards. This gives me a great stretch of sleep. Then you eat & fall right back to sleep. It is amazingly easy.
You love sleeping in the swing during the day & then on your back or sides in your bassinet during the night. You are my only baby who preferred to sleep on her back over her tummy & sides.
You have been smiling regularly since about 6 weeks old. It is the sweetest little grin with those sparkly blue eyes. You have also given a few "goos" and "coos", which are, of course, adorable.
When you turned 8 weeks old, you found your fists. You just love sucking on them whenever you are awake and hungry. It is just the sweetest thing ever watching you try to eat those chubby little fists. After a few minutes you get frustrated & let out a few cries to get me to come feed you. I try not to keep you waiting for long. You are so sweet right now, I don't want to teach you to cry.
Keep up the good work baby girl. You are amazing.
Love,
Your Mommy










No comments:
Post a Comment