Monday, September 30, 2013

Evening Light

So I decided on Saturday that I needed to head back to the locations I visited the day before to check out what the evening light looked like & when it was the best time for taking sunset pictures. All of the girls were napping, so Lincoln got to be my model. :)




Then we headed back down the mountain & on our way home decided to check out the park that I have been using for all of my outdoor photo shoots. Yep. It is still gorgeous in the evening light. :)





June was pretty sad to have missed the action two days in a row. So on Sunday we headed back up the mountain so that Junie could check it out as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

makes me smile,i do like the "stairs" they look cool
Kathy

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online