Monday, October 21, 2013

Photography

So sorry that I have been so quiet here. I can't believe that it has been almost a month since I have posted...I wonder if anyone even check this anymore? I hope so! I will try to do better, but I have just been so busy trying to get the photography stuff going...it has been sucking up all of my free time, so I haven't had any extra time to blog about our family in awhile. :(


In case you are curious, here is a little bit of what I have been up to on the photography side of things.

Three maternity sessions, two newborn sessions, two baby sessions, 1 first birthday session (Cora). Plus all kinds of business related work (watermark, accounting, website, marketing supplies & studio props). These are some of the images from my business website with watermark or header bar included. The ones of my kids you have probably seen before.

2 comments:

sarah said...

WOW!!!

Curtiss said...

I still read this blog! Pictures look great.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online